Here are the WAEC Geography questions and solutions. You will see WAEC Geography objective, map reading (WAEC Geography Practical) and essay questions for free. You can even recognize how WAEC Geography questions are set and each element you want to recognise approximately the WAEC Geography examination
1 WAEC Geography Objectives Questions and Answers
2 WAEC Geography Questions and Answers Essay and Objectives 2022 (Expo)
2.1 Tips to Help You Pass Your 2022 WAEC Geography Examination
2.1.1 Tip 1: Study Hard
2.1.2 Tip 2: Read Past Question on WASSCE Geography
WAEC Geography Objectives Questions and Answers
1. Villages turn into city centres after they ____
A. entice extra people
B. produce sufficient food
C. set up academic institutions
D. develop in trade and industry.
2. By how commonly will a map measuring 12cm via way of means of 7cm be enlarged to make its region 336cm2?
B. Three times
C. Four times
D. Five times.
3. Eluviation is the manner via way of means of which _______
A. Soluble materials are eliminated from the top layers of the soil
B. soluble materials are deposited withinside the top layers of the soil
C. high-quality debris are eliminated from one layer of the soil to any other
D. high-quality debris are deposited withinside the top layers of the soil.
four. Transhumance is the seasonal migration of cattle ______
A. from the lowlands to the uplands
B. from the north to the south following the rains
C. withinside the semiarid steppes
D. looking for water and pasture.
five. Variations withinside the lengths of day and night time over the earth’s floor are because of the _____
A. earth’s inclination to the solar and its revolution
B. earth’s inclination to the solar and its rotation
C. period of the earth’s orbit
D. thickness of the earth’s atmosphere.
6. The innovative widening of joints and cracks in limestone via way of means of solutions, first of all results in the formation of ______
A. grikes and clints
B. stalactites and stalagmites
C. caves and caverns
D. cliffs and dry valleys.
7. When condensation happens in a growing air mass, latent warmness is _____
A. absorbed via way of means of carbon dioxide
B. misplaced to the atmosphere
C. saved withinside the water molecules
D. launched as realistic warmness.
8. Two cloud styles of first rate vertical volume that produce tons rainfall are _____
A. cumulus and stratus
B. cumulus and cumulo-nimbus
C. cumulo-nimbus and nimbostratus
D. strato-cumulus and nimbo-stratus.
9. The most inexpensive approach of shipping for lengthy distance journey is via way of means of _____
10. If the space among factors on a map with scale 1: 50,000 is 35mm, what’s the space among them at the ground?
A. 1.50 km
B. 1.fifty five km
C. 1.seventy five km
D. 1.eighty five km.
11. If a map has a scale of 1: 50,000 and a cocoa plantation is represented at the map via way of means of a rectangle five cm via way of means of four cm, what’s the region of the plantation?
A. five km2
See: WAEC Further Mathematics Questions and Answer
12. On which of the subsequent pairs of dates is the period of day and night time identical at the earth’s floor?
A. June twenty first and September twenty first
B. March twenty second and December twenty second
C. June twenty first and December twenty second
D. March twenty first and September 23rd.
13. Lakes fashioned because of landslides, screes or avalanches are referred to as _____
A. man-made lakes
B. barrier lakes
C. caldera lakes
D. rock-hole lakes.
14. Which of the subsequent is a primary environmental hassle in closely industrialized regions?
A. Accelerated erosion
B. Water pollution
C. Frost damage
D. acid rain.
15. The crossing of a boundary among nations via way of means of a migrant is nice defined as ____
D. global migration.
16. A manner wherein a plant network is changed via way of means of any other is referred to as ________
17. The period of light is measured via way of means of the ______
A. aneroid barometer
B. Campbell-Stokes recorder
D. minimum-most thermometers.
18. Quartz, feldspar and mica are 3 most important minerals that may without difficulty be visible in _____
19. The rock with the least carbon content material is ______
20. The manner via way of means of which natural remember is decomposed and synthesized to shape a part of the soil is referred to as ______
21. Which of the subsequent companies includes electricity resources?
A. Petroleum, uranium and manganese
B. Coal, bauxite and uranium
C. Water, copper and solar
D. Coal, petroleum and water.
22. A piece of proof that confirms that the earth is round is _______
A. Standard time
B. sun system
C. earth’s orbit
D. moon’s eclipse.
23. A extraordinary strain or temperature alternate can also additionally result in the formation of ______
24. Which of the subsequent reassets of energy deliver is renewable?
25. Hygrometer is used to degree ______
B. wind direction
C. relative humidity
26. The biggest ocean withinside the global is the _______
A. Atlantic Ocean
B. Indian Ocean
C. Arctic Ocean
D. Pacific Ocean.
27. Rock minerals are stated to be crystalline while the atoms forming them are _______
A. located in sedimentary rocks
B. located in crystalline rocks
C. organized in particular pattern
D. organized vertically.
28. The distinction in time among longitudes is about ______
A. 15 hours
B. forty minutes
C. four hours
D. four minutes.
29. A slope is stated to be even if the contours are _________
A. similarly spaced
C. intently spaced
D. irregularly spaced.
See: WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers
WAEC Geography Questions and Answers Essay and Objectives 2022 (Expo)
The above questions aren’t precisely 2022 WAEC Geography questions and solutions however probably WAEC Geography repeated questions and solutions.
These questions are strictly for practice. The 2022 WAEC Geography expo could be published in this web page at the day of the WAEC Geography examination. Keep checking and reloading this web page for the solutions.
WAEC English Questions and Answers 2022 Loading…
Tips to Help You Pass Your 2022 WAEC Geography Examination
Tip 1: Study Hard
It is a regarded reality that educational fulfillment is without delay proportional to hardwork furnished prayer is stored constant. Read your books as though it’s miles the simplest factor you need to do whilst making ready to your WAEC examination.
WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
Tip 2: Read Past Question on WASSCE Geography
You can attest to the reality that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) continually repeats its questions annually.
Reading the WAEC Geography beyond questions will disclose you to the stuff you are predicted to recognise as a WAEC candidate.