Welcome to 2022 WAEC Physics questions and Answers. You will discover WAEC Physics Objective Answers, WAEC Physics Essay 2022, WAEC 2022 Physics and the suggestions you want to byskip your WAEC Physics exam at ease.
1 WAEC Physics Objectives And Essay Answers 2022
2 WAEC Physics Essay and Objective 2022 (EXPO)
2.1 Tips to Pass WAEC 2022 Physics Questions
2.1.1 1. Be Positive in Your Thought
2.1.2 2. Be Mindful of the Friends You Keep
2.1.three three. Target High
2.1.four four. Study Using the Recommended WAEC Physics Textbooks
2.1.five five. Study WAEC Physics Past Questions:
2.1.6 6. Start Preparing for WAEC 2022 :
2.1.7 7. Solve and attempt to recognize each instance and exercising you spot in textbooks
2.1.eight eight. Test your self after a take a look at through analyzing WAEC physics beyond question
2.1.nine nine. Practise Regularly
2.1.10 10. Create Break Time
2.1.eleven eleven. Revise your Previous studies
2.1.12 12. You can Attend WAEC Preparatory Classes
WAEC Physics Objectives And Essay Answers 2022
Today’s WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022 Loading….
WAEC Physics Answers:
The medical precept underlying the operation of fibre optics is the precept of general inner mirrored image through which mild alerts may be transmitted from one vicinity to some other with a negligible lack of energy.
Core: The middle is the mild transmission location of the fibre, both glass or plastic cladding. The characteristic of the cladding is to offer a decrease refractive index on the middle interface a good way to reason mirrored image withinside the middle a good way to permit mild waves transmitted thru the fibre.
Cladding: It features as a machine that offers a clean refractive index on the middle interface a good way to reason mirrored image withinside the middle in order that mild waves are transmitted thru the fibre.
The questions furnished beneath are WAEC Physics questions and solutions.
Scroll to the lowest for today’s Physics solutions.
1. The device that measures the relative density of mild is
C. spring balance
2. What is the rate of a frame vibrating at 50 cyclic consistent with second
A. a hundred πrads−1−1
B. 2 hundred πrads−1−1
C. 50 πrads−1−1
D. four hundred πrads−1−1
three. The motion of blotting paper on ink is due to
D. floor tension
four. When mirrors are positioned at an perspective of 900 to every different, what number of pictures can be fashioned whilst an item is positioned in the front of the mirrors
five. If silicon is doped with phosphorus, what kind of semiconductor fabric can be fashioned?
A. Zener fabric
B. P-n junction
6. A vehicle of mass 800kg attains a velocity of 25m/s in 20 secs. The strength evolved withinside the engine is
A. 1 . 25 x 104 W
B. 2 . 50 x 104 W
C. 1 . 25 x 106W
D. 2 . 50 x 106 W
7. When the brakes in a vehicle are applied, the frictional pressure at the tyres is
A. is a downside due to the fact it’s miles withinside the route of the movement of the vehicle
B. is a downside due to the fact it’s miles withinside the contrary route of the movement of the vehicle
C. is a bonus due to the fact it’s miles withinside the route of the movement of the vehicle
D. is a bonus due to the fact it’s miles withinside the contrary route of the movement of the vehicle
eight. If the pressure on a twine is 107NM–2 and the twine is stretched from its unique period of 10.00 cm to 10.05 cm. The young’s modulus of the twine is
A. five. zero x 104 Nm-2
B. five. zero x one hundred and five Nm-2
C. 2. zero x 108 Nm-2
D. 2. zero x 109 Nm-2
nine. A strong weigh 10.00 N in air, 6 N whilst absolutely immersed in water and 7. zero N whilst absolutely immersed in a liquid X. Calculate the relative density of the liquid, X.
See: WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
10. When temperature of a liquid will increase, its floor tension
C. Remain Constant
D. Increases then decreases
eleven. A fueloline at a quantity of V0 in a box at strain P0 is compressed to one-5th of its quantity. What can be its strain if the value of its unique temperature T is consistent?
12. A piece of substance of unique head ability 450JKg-1K-1 falls thru a vertical distance of 20m from rest. Calculate the upward thrust in temperature of the substance on hitting the floor whilst all its energies are transformed into warmth. [g = 10ms-2]
13. I. A liquid boils whilst its saturated vapour strain is identical to the outside strain
II. Dissolved materials in natural water result in boom withinside the boiling factor.
III. When the outside strain is increased, the boiling factor will increase.
IV. Dissolved materials in natural water lower the boiling factor.
14. Which aggregate of the above are peculiarities of the boiling factor of a liquid?
A. I, II and III
B. I, II, III and IV
C. I, II and IV
D. II, III and IV
15. The temperature gradient throughout a copper rod of thickness zero.02m, maintained at temperature junctions of 20°C and 80°C respectively is
A. three.zero x 102Km-1
B. three.zero x 103Km-1
C. five.zero x 103Km-1
D. three.zero x 104Km-1
16. Calculate the mass of ice that might soften whilst 2kg of copper is fast transferred from boiling water to a block of ice with out warmth loss;
Specific warmth ability of copper = 400JKg-1K-1
Latent warmth of fusion of ice = three.three x 105JKg-1
17. A semiconductor diode is utilized in rectifying alternating cutting-edge into direct cutting-edge specially due to the fact it
A. permits cutting-edge to glide in both route
B. is non-linear
C. gives a excessive enter resistance
D. permits cutting-edge to glide handiest in a single route
18. if ∆x is the uncertainty withinside the dimension of the location of a particle alongside the x-axis and ∆Px is the uncertainty withinside the dimension of the linear momentum alongside the x-axis, then the uncertainty precept relation is given as
A. ∆x ∆Px ≥ h
B. ∆x ∆Px = zero
C. ∆x ∆Px < h
D. ∆x ∆Px = ∞
19. When a deliver sails from salt water into clean water, the fraction of its quantity above the water floor will
C. continue to be the equal
D. boom then lower
20. I. Its speed is consistent
II. No paintings is performed at the frame
III. It has consistent acceleration directed farfar from the centre
IV. The centripetal pressure is directed closer to the centre
PAST ESSAY ANSWERS
Velocity of projection U_p =10m/s
T= square root 2h/g Where H=1
T=square root 2*1/10
=square root zero.2
V=UsinTita + gt V=10sin90 + 10*zero.447
(i) The function of the ion of the atm of the detail withinside the
(ii) the character of the electrode.
(iii) the awareness of the electrolyte
Doping of semiconductor will increase the wide variety of holes and electrons in
the semiconductor, thereby making it impure which makes it to be useful
WAEC Physics Essay and Objective 2022 (EXPO)
The above questions aren’t precisely 2022 WAEC Physics questions and solutions however possibly WAEC Physics repeated questions and solutions.
These questions are for exercise. The 2022 WAEC Physics expo can be published right here soon.
WAEC Physics Objectives Answers
Keep checking and reloading this web page for extra solutions. More solutions loading…
Tips to Pass WAEC 2022 Physics Questions
1. Be Positive in Your Thought
It is apparent that till your mind-set is nice, your lifestyles will now no longer be nice. As you put together for WAEC 2022, you have to expand a nice mind-set closer to your fate. Don’t say, “WAEC Physics may be very difficult I don’t understand whether or not I will byskip” and don’t consider all and sundry that announces you can not byskip WAEC 2022 Physics to your very own.
Have the mentality, “If others exceeded WAEC 2022 Physics withinside the beyond, then I can be like them. Refuse to be recognized with failure or people who failed withinside the beyond.
Even if this year’s WAEC Exam isn’t your first time, it doesn’t imply which you can not byskip WAEC 2022 Physics this time around. Sit for maths 2022/2023 with a elegant mind-set. Nothing will make you fail WAEC 2022. Until your mind-set is nice, your lifestyles will now no longer be nice.
2. Be Mindful of the Friends You Keep
If you’re sincerely critical approximately passing WAEC 2022 Physics, attempt to keep away from terrible companies. They will discourage and have interaction you in sports on the way to now no longer decorate your success. Remember that their mind-set might not correspond to yours.